If you are a passionate programmer looking to test and improve your programming skills, Advancio has a place for you. We are looking for a talented individual who can excel in an active, fast-paced environment. This position entails analysis, design, implementation, integration, and verification of software requirements, as part of a multi-disciplined team.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Design, develop, document, test and debug new and pre-existing software applications and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Support senior level software engineers and developers in designing software applications using multiple design patterns and paradigms.
- Contribute and collaborate with other members of the Software Development team, while completing assigned tasks based on established timelines.
- Follow established software development lifecycle from concept to deployment to design, build, test, improve, and deploy new systems, applications, and features.
- Collaborate on Research & Development of new technologies, tools, languages, and frameworks that would help the team improve the development process.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented languages such as C#, VB.Net, Java or PHP.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Knowledge of relational databases, such as SQL, Oracle, MySQL.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting and contribute unique ideas to the group.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.