The Network/System Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values.
- +3 year system administration experience.
- Bilingual. English 50%-80% (written and spoken).
- Understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings. (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, etc.)
- Able to maintain network security through proper configuration of VPN, Firewalls, and IPs.
- VoIP Service/server maintenance.
- Experience with structured network cabling.
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and virtual platforms.
- Experience supporting backup software.
- Experience working with server and network monitoring applications.
- Experience using/implementing virtual environments using Hyper-V, VMware, and/or Azure cloud environment.
- Experience controlling IT inventory.
- Knowledge of Atlassian software. (Jira, Bitbucket, etc)
- Knowledge or experience with VOIP systems FreePBX, SIP Trunking.
- Google apps management and configuration.
- G-suite, MS Office 365.