Our Office integration products are written in C# and target the latest .NET Framework, interacting with our backend Java based CRM platform using REST. We create a seamless integration of our SaaS platform for Office applications using VSTO and ExcelDNA and we’re moving our solutions forward to use the new Add-In framework including the new Office UI Fabric so we can leverage our growing investment in React for a better, more consistent user experience.
- Develop software with high autonomy, pairing when appropriate.
- Work with QA to write unit tests, UI tests and integration tests to prove your code works.
- Contribute to a friendly, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Stay on top of developments in the industry.
- Communicate effectively, especially when shaping the direction our technology should take.
- Third-party products: RestSharp, InstallShield, ExcelDNA, Redemption, Ninject, NLog, log4net, Newtonsoft JSON.
- Frameworks: .NET, LINQ, MVVM, NUnit, Office Add-Ins (VSTO), React.
- Systems Automation: Jenkins, Nant, MSBuild, Slack, GitLab.
- Experience building Office Add-Ins with VSTO and/or ExcelDNA and/or the new Add-In and UI Fabric frameworks (preferred but not required).