In Advancio Inc. our Chief People Officer will play a mission-critical role in helping us to create and grow the teams of people necessary for us to be successful.
What will you love?
- Being a part of an organization that is innovative in both its products and the design of the organization.
- Creating and leading the Teaming Team that will focus on maximizing the performance of our people both individually and in teams.
- Being a partner in the realization of our vision of a high-performance culture in an adaptable organization.
- Working beside the Co-founder/CCO to facilitate the Leadership Team as the organization accelerates growth.
- Facilitate the development of programs, processes and organizational structures to support/reinforce the Company’s mission and values with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Build Teaming processes to foster distributed decision making.
- Assess talent needs and gaps to optimize learning and development.
- Build a team of “Team Counselors” who will advise/coach our teams.
- Evolve the Cultural Experience that models our values.
- Ensure our seven core values are demonstrated and fostered as we evolve our team-based model.
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience leading multidisciplinary teams.
- Proven track record in leading rapid growth through design and execution of needed infrastructures.
- Conversational English.
- French is a plus.
- Proven experience in facilitation of executive teams in planning and decision making.
- Experience in building Performance and Development systems/processes.
- Technical competence in compliance, legal policy, compensation, benefits.
- A deep understanding of effective leadership in general, and servant leadership specifically.
- Able to implement processes to identify leadership potential in individual contributors, developing new leaders, and continuously improving the leadership performance of established leaders.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Human Resources and/ or Organizational Development.